Autumn Intensive in Vienna, Austria
Rosen Method in Austria’s intensives are open to all Rosen Method bodywork students worldwide including those who recently completed an Introductory Workshop.
One of the main themes in this Intensive will be working with the development offlow throughout a Rosen bodywork session. Learning more about flow will include:
- focusing on changes in the quality and
- depth of touch
- improving one’s skill using words to deepen the connection with the client to facilitate entry into unconscious material
- participating in daily Rosen Movement classes to be more open and at ease
- enhancing your capacity to observe subtle shifts that occur in the client’s body and emotional state
- increasing your own somatic and emotional awareness during a session
Teacher include Mary Kay Wright, Maija Frauenknecht and Hild Uthaug
For more information please see the flyer here.