Rosen Method Introductory Workshop – Somatic Awareness – Norwich, UK
During the weekend we will explore some of the core principles of Rosen Method, have demonstrations, practice in pairs, share experiences and have time for questions. A weekend exploring Rosen Method allows our nervous system to slow down so we can sink into an inner place of safety and surrender. As we relax we can soften our barriers to life and to feeling reflected in unconscious habits of physical tension, such as tight shoulders or headaches.
The workshop will introduce and explore:
- How emotions show up in the body
- Touch to rebalance our nervous system
- How to ‘speak’ to our bodies
- How to see and feel the connection between relaxation and the natural breath
- The role of verbal touch
- How to listen to our inner voice
- Authentic self expression
- How to create a different relationship with our body
- Our body as our best friend and very wise teacher
Click here for more information on this workshop.
Please call or email if you have any questions about the workshop or to find our if it is suitable for you.
www.rosenmethod.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7060 0683
Maude Gray Court, St Benedicts St, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4PA, United Kingdom